A partial list of the books I've read over the last few years.
I got tired of designing custom book covers for all of those below, so for now, here is a list:
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, by Dale Carnegie
- The Snowball System, by Mo Bunnel
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things, by Ben Horowitz
- It Doesn't Have to Be Crazy at Work, by Jason Fried & DHH
- Bad Blood, by John Carreyrou
- Tiny Beautiful Things, by Cheryl Strade
- The Secrets of Story, by Matt Bird
- The Third Door, by Alex Banayan
- Originals, by Adam Grant, Sheryl Sandberg
- Never Split the Difference, by Chris Voss
- The One Thing, by Jay Papasan, Gary Keller
- The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks
- You Can't Make Me (But I Can Be Convinced), by Cynthia Tobias
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck, by Mark Manson
- Profit First, by Mike Michalowicz
- Principles: Life and Work, by Ray Dalio
- Grit, by Angela Duckworth
- Leaders Eat Last, by Simon Sinek
- Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah
2016 and later
I try to have at least 2 books going at a time. One I can listen to via Audible and another hard copy I can read at night before bed.
This doesn't always happen, but I'm doing my best when I'm filling my mind with a good book while driving or working out.
All books are Amazon affiliate links.
To create this page, I redrew a simplified version of the book covers in Illustrator. Then I got a starting point for the book flip
code from here.
Chrome seems to render pretty nicely, but there's a small amount of wonkiness with the transitions in Firefox and Safari so if you know of a way to optimize it, I'm all ears. Enjoy!